Monday, September 12, 2005

Humiliating Baby Photos

This is the most humiliating day of my life. My landlady found some of the photos taken of me when I was a baby gorilla and sent them to all of her friends! I threw a colossal fit. My landlady said, "Whoa, Brad, you said it was totally fine to share the photos." Hah! Maybe she was talking to my older brother Shad,* because she said nothing of the sort to me.

I suspect filial treachery.



*Yes, I have an older brother. His name is Shadrach. He is such a smarty-pants. He's a research scientist at McMurdo Station. My parents are SO proud of him. I don't want to talk about Shad anymore, so I won't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

brad, you are such a cutie!

--smoochypants

Brad the Gorilla said...

No I'm not! I'm gruff and rough. Shad is the cute one. Hah! He thinks flowers are pretty, too.

Alec Wysoker said...

Methinks you have too much time on your hands.

John said...

I could use some good muscle over at my hideout. I'm linking you if you don't mind.

J

Brad the Gorilla said...

Hi Hitmanj! Thanks. If anyone really thinks I'm a so-called "cutie," they can send me presents. I'm a big fan of local produce.