Thursday, September 29, 2005

Brad and Jayne, Resident Bad-Bottoms

My landlord and landlady asked me to babysit their daughter so that they could attend a weekend showing of the movie Serenity, based on the science-fiction & western television show Firefly. I was tempted to let them dangle awhile before telling them I would babysit (but there will be NO DIAPER-CHANGING on my part. I refuse to change diapers.) I've already seen the film myself, as Philip the Pun took me to a sneak-preview. (No, I'm not giving anything away, but yes, you should go see it.) Jayne Cobb is my favorite character. That should be no surprise, as he is quite rude. When I took the Firefly Personality Quiz, these are the results I got:



You scored as Jayne Cobb, resident bad-bottom. Jayne Cobb: HOLY SPATULA, BUT YOU ARE AWESOME! How awesome? So awesome that they named a town after you, complete with a statue, a parade, and eventually even a style of hat.

Sure, you could be smarter than a mere summa cum laude, or sweeter than Fluffydoodle Smoochypants, or eat less fried-food than Stewy Stinker, but then you'd be absolutely perfect, and you need some semblance of humility... right? Then again, you are the sine qua non of the spaceship Serenity.


Captain Malcolm Reynolds

75%

Jayne Cobb, resident Bad-Bottom

75%

Kaylee, the Mechanic

75%

Inara, the "Companion"

50%

Simon, the Doctor

50%

Shepherd Book

50%

RiVER

44%

Wash, the Pilot

25%

First Mate Zoe

25%

FiREFLY QUIZ
created with QuizFarm.com




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad, that is hilarious. I know your were probably being serious because you're so gruff but really LOL!

Anonymous said...

ah yes, i can see the resemblance.