Sunday, September 25, 2005

Cute Little Box



I just got the upsetting news this morning that Cute Little Box is no longer with us in the blogosphere. There is an investigation underway, as there has been preliminary evidence of foul play. I would like to think that, like Elvis, all that has happened is that CLB has left the building. I shall keep my eyes open for CLB sightings. In the meantime, I am going to play Blue Christmas performed by the King himself.

I haven't felt this bad since Koko lost All-Ball.

Blue Christmas
(Billy Hayes - Jay Johnson)

I'll have a Blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me.

And the when those blue snowflakes start fallin'
That's when those blue memories start callin'
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue, blue, blue Christmas.


Requiescat in pace, Little Box.

1 comment:

Melangell said...

Brad - you have heart. I am weeping with you. (I am a bit surprised, I admit.Or then again, maybe not.)