Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Fan Posters

The new Brad fan posters are here!

Some people may think that I am getting a swelled head from all of my fame and fortune.

This is true.

However, I am currently a glutton for Photoshop. Let me have my fun. It's all for a good cause. After I buy my helicopter, my Thirty Thousand Pounds of Bananas, and a baby grand piano for Lucia, the Landlord's Daughter, I shall give all my profits to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund. I'll get other corporations to match the funds (i.e. if they don't cooperate, I'll jump up and down on their heads until they comply).


3 comments:

Brad the Gorilla said...

Thanks, Ladyheart! I do hope you try out some of the items in the shop. The ladies tee-shirt plus the white yoga pants would be a smashing ensemble for you. What is a few hundred dollars when compared to the enduring legacy of fashion? You will be the belle of the yoga class, I say.

John said...

That's MY tree, boys and girls. That's right, MY tree.

neener neener.

Brad the Gorilla said...

Oh, there's your "missing" comment, Galetea. I just left you a message on your blog about the exciting news.