Welcome to the first installment of my new feature,
Cooking With Bradley.
Each week, I will share with you in an easy-to-follow format one tried and true recipe that is guaranteed to wow your family! This week, I am starting with something simple but delicious. Even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy this classic Greek delight:
Tossed Eggplant and Zucchini
You will need:
1-3 ripe eggplants
1 raw zucchini
sea salt (not the Hain brand)
1) Peel and chop the raw eggplant into 2 inch cubes
2) Peel and chop the raw zucchini into 2 inch cubes
3) Get a pot. In the pot, add just enough water to cover the bottom. Place a vegetable steamer (also known as a "UFO") into the pot. Combine chopped zucchini and eggplant in the steamer, and steam, covered, until lightly cooked.
4) Remove from the pot. Coat the pieces with olive oil and salt, making sure that oil and salt are distributed evenly over the surfaces of the vegetables.
5) Open a window.
6) Toss zucchini and eggplant out the window.
7) Order out for Greek pizza.