In the spirit of my first blog post, I have decided to revisit the "Brad is" meme. This time, I have appended annotations.
1) Brad is a chameleon.
No I’m not. I’m a gorilla. What gives?
2) Angelina can’t wipe the smile from her face and Brad is being so protective.
The only Angelina I know is a Young Adult librarian. (Click on the link and scroll down to the third entry of the featured speakers.) She’s probably smiling because of my impassioned speeches about the importance of the microfilm machine in archiving pre-nineteenth century graphic-novels.
3) Brad is quite the procrastinator.
Ho ho. I’m thinking about starting a club for procrastinators.
4) Brad is taking the kids to a daycare.
Not yet. My Landlady has hidden the keys to the car and installed an “anti-hot-wire” device. I’ll foil her no-fun machinations yet, when I get around to it.
5) Brad is tired of thinking about himself.
6) Brad is much smarter than Weitzman and he did see this sixteen years ago.
This is true. Weitzman has nothing on me, and I have plenty on Weitzman.
7) Brad is a really nice guy, but he's not too happy about this area.
False. I am not a really nice guy, and I am happy about this area.
8) Brad is well-known to regulars in the skinning and customization community.
The “skinning” part gives me the shivers. Fortunately, it refers to the “skins” of web designs and not Mr Pudding’s empty threats to turn me into a rug. I'll get you yet, Mr Pudding!
9) The Brad is back.
Sure. At least, until I go on tour again.
10) Brad is famous, well known, well liked.
True, all true! Though I don’t quite understand the “well liked” part. As you know, I am a veritable arsenal of insults and rude words.