Sunday, August 13, 2006

Reminder: Brad's Birthday Party tomorrow



I can't believe it! I've been planning my birthday party for almost a year, and my Landlady claims that she knew nothing of it. "I thought you were just having a party on your blog," she said.

"No," I replied. "I'm having one at your house, too."

I suppose I have to do everything now, including the invitations. Anyway, I'm having a party at the House of Glee tomorrow (August 14) at 6 pm PST. If it were up to me, you could just show up any time, but my Landlady and Landlord have this thing about the Landlord's daughter going to bed at a proper hour. Hah! Please respond either to me or to my Landlady if you plan to come, so that we have enough pizza and cake for everyone.

Here are some ideas for birthday presents for me:


Spiffy helicopter


Spiffy car


Spiffy spaceship


Spiffy guitar. Hey, this CF-1 Sunburst Martin guitar is the least expensive item on the list. What do you say? If I had this guitar, I'd be a very happy gorilla. I might even stop throwing pureed bananas at babies.

3 comments:

Alec Wysoker said...

Can gorillas actually play the guitar? Or do you want it "just to have?"

Brad the Gorilla said...

Mr Wysoker Of course gorillas can play the guitar. I play exceptionally well. In fact, I taught Ulric much of what he knows today. (My Landlady, on the other hand, is hopeless. She insists upon playing that old-timey folk music.)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. origins skin care home page rosacea Sex liveweb cams Valium 93832 best laser fax machines